The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Property Administrator supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Property Administrator for the PSS-T Program is responsible for supporting a property management system compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations, Corporate Property Management policies, and customer requirements documented contractually and as requested by the customer. The property administrator is responsible for entering all property records and maintaining supporting documentation in the Government property management system.
- Follows workflows to ensure audit readiness and accurate data records for the entire life cycle of all government property accountable to the PSS-T program. This includes procurement records, equipment movement, data change, quantity change, transfer, and disposition.
- Responsible for adding all newly procured or transferred in property to the property management system with accurate data elements and appropriate transaction documentation for auditability.
- Responsible for creating government property deliverables such as the status of GFE with independent judgement on items to include for contract deliverable.
- Responsible for assisting with reports necessary for PD Aerostats to complete each contract modification to change the contract GFP list.
- Responsible for documenting all disposition, transfer, administrative adjustments, or property loss search history, and maintain records in easy to navigate electronic folders by using discretion to document records within easy traceability for future audits.
- Ensure complete records and backup documentation of all DD1149s, 4949s, packing slips, inventory forms, 1348s, and property modifications on contracts which include closeouts and loss reports
- Responsible for creating and disseminating all physical inventories of program property on a monthly basis for contract deliverable, while using independent judgement to ide.
- Offer assistance in handling onsite and offsite inventories and in comparing data against the current property records to determine potential discrepancies, losses, and found on installation additions.
- Familiar with FAR regulations and policies- Inputs, updates, and maintains property records into RepairData database.
- Responsible for supporting IUID tagging and registering in accordance with contractual requirements and customer preference.
- Assist with building product trackers to exploit and analyze program information.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Property Management database proficiency
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience using RepairData
- BA degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or relevant study.
Pay Range:Pay Range $33,150.00 - $51,000.00 - $68,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.