Do you have some basic IT skills and can’t figure out where to use them and gain experience?
Location: This position is onsite in Albuquerque, NM. There may be an opportunity, based on performance for a rotational remote work schedule, however that would come months after working onsite in the office.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of technical customer service experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with a strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills, able to build rapport, have a warm demeanor over the phone, confidently convey information and exceed customer expectations.
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Competent in Internet navigation, Dual-Screen usage, Microsoft Office Tools, Windows and other software applications as appropriate.
- Ability to interact positively with customers, peers and supervisors.
- Must be able to adhere to the training schedule without any absences.
- U.S. Citizen
- Call center experience with a technical service desk.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Hourly Rate: $18.00/hr
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Pay Range:Pay Range $29,900.00 - $46,000.00 - $62,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.