Leidos's Security Detection & Automation (SD&A) Group is looking for a self-motivated Pricing Analyst, Lead to support our 3 business divisions. You should have excellent communication skills and can support all aspects of proposal pricing activities including cost. This position serves as liaison between the project management teams, finance and line management. Successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task and work well with multiple project managers to complete financial responsibility.
- Lead the timely development of proposal pricing and cost volume deliverables in accordance with technical, management, and cost specifications of on-contract proposals
- Work closely with Basis of Estimate (BOE) subject matter expert (SME) or project manager to ensure compliant BOEs
- Manage and coordinate material estimates with internal procurement team
- Develop and present cost proposal financial data for review by management
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Able to project future revenue and familiar with generating budgets.
- Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables, and Macros
- Demonstrated ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems / tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
- Master’s degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience using PROPRICER pricing software
- Experience pricing Federal government procurement
- Experience pricing International Commercial procurement
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.