Join a company that makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. A company whose core values of integrity, inclusion, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment are the foundation of everything we do. A company who embraces the communities in which we work through volunteerism. That company is Leidos. We are seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to support our dynamic team. The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will work with program leadership to develop HR programs by identifying HR strategies that support near and long-term business objectives. The successful candidate will identify opportunities for HR to engage effectively with management, demonstrate HR value by aligning to business objectives, and support change management activities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coaching and consulting; developing selection and retention strategies; and delivering on HR programs (e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Rewards and Recognition, Compliance, etc.)
- The successful candidate must be proactive in identifying resources/strategies and formulating actionable recommendations/options for leadership.
- Must be able to effectively influence and communicate.
- This position will work with Corporate Centers of Expertise (COEs) and other functions needed to support the assigned client base.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, perform in depth analysis of programs and policies, and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with employees, and all levels of leadership.
- They must be highly ethical, responsive to client needs, demonstrate strong business acumen, and maintain customer satisfaction levels regarding HR support.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, partnering, and influencing with all levels of management
- Ability to build and leverage enduring relationships
- Demonstrated experience in conducting investigations to include information and data gathering, analyzing information, and validating conclusions
- Experience leading a workforce through a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills using HR applications (Workday and Deltek), HR reporting and Microsoft Office Training background preferred
- Highly effective communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a remote/virtual environment
- Prior experience supporting a Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determined (WD) workforce
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4+ years of experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00