Looking for a change. Leidos has opportunities in the Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and Missile Defense mission areas. The work includes trade studies, system engineering, model based system engineering, portfolio analysis, software development demonstration and product testing and deployment to Cheyenne Mountain. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
This position will report directly to the Test and Deployment Operations Team Lead.
- Our Technical Editor will provide support to the trade studies, software development, test and deployment teams to provide technical edits and review of critical documents in support of all contract tasks
- Provide technical editing expertise on Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) for new software package integration or redline changes and incorporation of diagrams and drawings developed by the drafter
- Assist with document changes required by the program which the government will verify and incorporate into the technical baseline
- Edit and provide guidance to product documentation owners to support efforts associated with deployment, testing and training
- In coordination with the drafter, assist with Test Plans, Test Procedures, Software Test Reports, Final Cybersecurity artifacts, System/Subsystem Specifications, Interface Control Documents (ICD), Software Version Descriptions (SVD), System/Subsystem Design Description, Completed Site Preparation Requirements Installation Plans, Architecture Framework (DoDAF) products/views, manuals, technical orders, training materials and procedures, COTS Manuals and Associated Supplemental Data, Software Installation Plans, Software Design Description (SDD), SW Load Database, As Built Software Configurations, Software Assurance Evaluation Reports and Interim Authority to Test Packages
- Bachelor’s with 2 years of experience or Masters with less than 2 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Currently possess a Secret clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat products
- Experience writing Information Technology (IT) technical documents and plans
- Master's degree in associated field
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.