The ever-evolving Cyber landscape requires the development of innovative technical solutions to support operational cyber missions through research, engineering, and development.
The Cyber SIGINT and Solutions Operation at Leidos is seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment with a team of Cyber Engineers to perform reverse engineering, vulnerability research, prototyping, design, software development, integration, and test tasks to develop capabilities against various networking technologies. This work will provide the opportunity to learn and enhance one’s cyber skills leveraging your ability to analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer a variety of hardware and software while focusing on networking protocols, communications devices, and emerging technologies.
The candidate will work with a dynamic team of cyber researchers and engineers on various vulnerability research tasks working through all stages of the product lifecycle – from vulnerability research to reverse engineering, software development, and testing.
This position is eligible for an increased sign on bonus of $20, 000.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or applicable engineering field and 2-4 years of experience in a commercial, Government, or academic setting.
- TS/SCI Clearance required
- Demonstrated experience in a commercial, Government, or academic setting, or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field
- Demonstrated experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and/or Python
- Knowledge and/or Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and conducting reverse engineerining of software binaries and/or disassembly of hardware
- Ability to identify abstract concepts about the code flow of an application.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct software or hardware analysis utilizing reverse engineering and debugging tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Windbg, Immunity Debugger/Ollydbg, Binary Ninja, gdb, lldb or others
- Experience with scripting and programming languages
- Knowledge and/or Experience performing in-depth analysis (Static and Dynamic) against a diverse set of platforms
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Ability to analyze network traffic with understanding of TCP/IP and application-level protocols
- Knowledge of analyzing firmware of embedded device
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.