The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities through Integrated Health Technologies (IHT) for the Department of Defense (DOD).
The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking an experienced DHMSM EHR/IHT Revenue Cycle Project Manager that will be responsible for managing, execution, ongoing tracking, and reporting of a wide variety of revenue cycle projects during the DHMSM’s implementations to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Manages project implementation through planning, design, development, testing, conversion and in limited Go-Live events.
- Provide project management and some oversight to the management of MHS GENESIS (Cerner Millennium) capabilities for Revenue Cycle and Revenue Cycle Expansion (RevX) implementation.
- Develops and/or manages project work plans to include DHMSM business cases, pitches, schedule development and maintenance, milestones, critical paths, resource effort, resource requirements, capability requirements, risk documentation and mitigation, drives project deliverables, and project communications. Successfully lead meetings, create presentations, agendas, minutes, document decisions, and action items.
- Serves as revenue cycle leader/subject matter expert on patient accounting, professional and institutional coding, claims and patient registration processes.
- Leads revenue cycle project planning sessions with project resources and integrates project partners to include program leadership, customer Program Management Office (PMO) and government senior leadership.
- Collaborates with requirements team and customer to meet revenue cycle workflows deliverables.
- Manages revenue cycle project implementation through planning, design, development, testing, conversion and Go-Live.
- Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Creates, prioritizes and timely delivers on key initiatives and DHMSM strategy.
- Prepare and conduct presentations, to include contracted deliverables, to senior level program leadership, customer PMO and government leadership.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Identifies and manages inter and intra-project dependencies to ensure project deliverables.
- Facilitates meetings, delegates project action items, and provides follow-through task completion.
- Manages geographically dispersed team members.
- Manage projects support elements to include the following:
- Contract Development Input (Revenue Cycle and Technical)
- Cyber EHR system interface configuration/implementation and operation
- Commercial and DOD release management methodologies
- Requirement’s interpretation and decomposition
- Workflow management
- Engineering and design
- Conversion and Go-live planning to sustainment
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior IHT Revenue Cycle experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior IHT Revenue Cycle experience.
- 6 - 10 years of cross-functional, EHR/IHT project management experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Deep understanding of EHR revenue cycle systems and health business office operations to include patient accounting, professional and institutional coding, patient registration, and claims processing.
- Strong analytical skills to include the understanding and documentation of business/clinical/Revenue Cycle processes.
- Demonstrates effective communication with senior management, clinical, administrative, revenue cycle and operational customers, and vendors.
- Adroit ability to navigate complex, revenue cycle and technical projects and possesses drive to meet project milestones.
- Ability to manage project implementation teams and individuals and monitors the deliverables of each team to ensure milestone and on-budget completion.
- Possesses influential leadership and teamwork promotion with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical and operational experience to include Third-party Interfaces, System Vendors, Cyber/Security, Engineers, Developers, Testing, Training, Clinical, Financial SMEs, etc.).
- PMI PMP certification.
- Cerner or other EHR implementation and/or support experience.
- Experience managing projects within complex, enterprise-wide, large-scale implementations.
- Experience with large, complex government implementations.
- Extensive IHT Revenue Cycle background and successful EHR implementation experience.
- Hospital system, inpatient, outpatient, acute care and ambulatory implementation experience.
- Familiarity with DOD communications/customs/processes.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.