Looking for a challenging environment with significantly meaningful work? Leidos is seeking a Software Integration Manager to provide support to Space Systems Center software build effort to replace outdated software code with modern, flexible languages. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
- Work as a Software Integration Engineer in an agile, DevOps environment
- Develop procedures for integration, installation, and usage
- Performs deployment of software, smoke checks and document issues on target
- Capture daily logs of activities for development activities; orchestrates scrum meetings
- Provide support to task leads and systems engineers and developers planning and meeting milestones
- Synchronize efforts with team mates on development activities to ensure software development meets milestones and program objectives
- Manage the software integration control processes
- Represent the program office in software development meetings
- Track to closure adjudication of any software deficiency reports
- Provide expert consultation on quality assurance and software safety practices to a government/industry team
- Provide software development expertise to anomaly investigations and system development
- Provide advice the development of hardware and software functionality and performance specifications
- Develop change requests and analyze the impact of those changes to the overall system
- Coordinate product and process improvements for the overall workflow and processes
- Work with the Chief Architect to ensure requests align with the program’s goals and vision
- Bachelor’s with 12 years of experience or master’s with 10 years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Currently possess a Secret with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Extensive knowledge associated with software integration agile processes
- Experience with Cameo System Modeler or other Model-based System Engineering tools
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Master's degree in associated field
- Experience with missile warning and missile warning defense
- Past experience in Command and Control Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), Global Data Integration (GDI), or other key missile defense programs or areas
- Deployment software experience (i.e., Jenkins and/or Bamboo)
- Experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving software/hardware infrastructure
Ability to serve multiple customers both on site and remotely
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.