Leidos’ C4ISR Mission Solutions Division is seeking Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Trainer for our customer site in Norfolk, VA. The candidate will be a member of the Advanced Information Systems Integration Team (AISIT) as a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) technical expert, trainer, and mentor.
- Provide SEE INC E/F/Mods and various Cryptologic Carry-On Program (CCOP) systems training for SIGINT personnel in SSES who deploy on CVN,LHAD, LHA and DDG class ships.
- Train sailors onboard CVN, LHD, LHA and CG and DDG class ships during the Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP) schedule.
- Assist with diagnosing naval information system problems, providing ad hoc refresher training, working with distance support, providing feedback, and supporting system testing.
- Create, instruct and maintain SIGINT training materials and job aids.
- Interact, coordinate, and attend meetings with Fleet leadership for the purpose of evaluating and improving the SIGINT operator curriculum/training.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 7+ years of related SIGINT analysis experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Operational experience working in Ships Signals Exploitation Space (SESS) and should be familiar with Ship Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) Increment E/F/Mods, COSAIR, COSAIR-Lite, Distributed Common Ground System – Navy (DCGS-N), Cryptologic Analytical Support Element (CASE) functionality and analytics and Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE).
- Operational experience operating and/or training Integrated Broadcast System (IBS), JTT, USB Entr, GALE and OFM equipment.
- U.S. Navy NECs 9150 (INC E/F Operator), 9147 (Signals Analyst), 9102 (National OPELINT Analyst)
- Experience developing instructional materials and job aids (be able to provide examples).
- U.S. Navy Instructor and Master Training Specialist (MTS), or CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT)+, or National Cryptologic School (NCS) Adjunct Faculty certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.