The Industrial Security Specialist provides general industrial security knowledge while interfacing with numerous
government agencies and vendors to ensure contract security compliance with the National Industrial Security
Operating Manual (NISPOM). Employee will assist with industrial security activities for programs falling under the
control of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), and Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI)
activities. Employee additionally works independently amongst a diverse team of industrial security
- Manage and maintain data entries within DoD and internal customer databases to maintain active working files.
- Maintain accurate facility clearance information and DD254 records, in accordance with agency policy and federal laws.
- Conduct customer assisted visits (CAVs) with vendors for validation of contractual obligations.
- Review, process, and coordinate DD254s for final approval to grant government certification.
- Develop and provide trainings and presentations internally for the customer.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and ability to obtain CI Poly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field and 3-6 years includes >2 years within DoD/IC
- Basic understanding & familiarity of the industrial security standards outlined in the NISPOM
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple chains of commands within a component/team
- Must have ability to travel
- Industrial Security Professional Certification
- Knowledge of NCMS/ISWIG
Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.