Leidos currently has an opportunity for a Telephony UCC SME to provide single point of contact telephony expertise, with MS 0365 Teams, and SharePoint experience for our Federal client in Rockville, MD.
This individual will be responsible in helping with moving our work program forward while keeping our current services operational with upgrades, script writing to better support our user community and to integrate these services with our O365 environment.
- Provide SME for Telephony and UCC systems to customer and clients
- Participate as Telephony Design SME for board reviews and design packages
- Follow standard operating procedures for the Telephony Functional area, including the use of ticketing systems and documentation.
- Analyze and evaluate workflows. Organize, plan and develop solutions and corrective actions for issues with UCC technologies.
- Configure, operate, integrate, implement, test, deploy, maintain, support and upgrade applicable telephony packages. Perform physical maintenance including but not limited to replace hard drives, update memory, tests, resets, upgrades.
- Maintain system requirements documentation.
- Provide assessments for planned or current implementations.
- Support telephony network upgrade projects or initiatives.
- Replace failed telephony components as needed.
- Support end-user connectivity needs.
- Support the installation, maintenance, operation, and security of the telephony UCC infrastructure and network devices.
- Manage access to telephony segments and resources in compliance with network access policies.
- Update and refresh hardware, operating systems, and software to provide needed functionality and security.
- Abide by change and configuration management standards.
Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft’s on-prem and cloud service offerings, specifically O365, SharePoint and Teams
- Knowledge of server support
- Knowledge of automation techniques for deployment of systems and services with tools such as Chef, Ansible, PowerShell and the Atlassian suite of tools
- Knowledge of SIP, DNS, & TCP/IP
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and teach others as technology changes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work alongside unified communication services team members to continue to develop the direction of HHS’s collaboration systems.
- Collaborate with other UCC engineers and Architects.
- Assist in the development roadmaps
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.