The Government Health and Safety Solution Operation is seeking a Microsoft Azure 0365 Engineer to support a program with the Department of Health and Human Services in Rockville, MD.
The Microsoft Azure 0365 Engineer’s role is to ensure the stable operation of the HHS OCIO Messaging environment.
This position has roles in: planning, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all hosted Exchange software. The Messaging Administrator will work in a team environment where team work, effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
- Manage HHS Government Community Cloud (GCC): Office365, SharePoint, Power Platform, Microsoft Information Protection, MCAS, Defender, Advanced eDiscovery, Intune, Azure AD, Exchange environment...
- Architect, scale, and continuously improve Microsoft 365 & Exchange 2013/365 hybrid environment.
- Research new M365, Azure or third-party technologies and develop implementation roadmaps.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for operation teams.
- Provide daily and weekly status updates to Leidos and the Government.
- Work on escalation from different operation teams.
- Manage a centralized hybrid email environment comprising of Exchange 2013 & Exchange Online.
- Implement formal changes and upgrades within agency change management system
- Perform message traces and troubleshoot email issues in O365, FireEye, IronPort
- Support a complex enterprise mail flow with numerous mail hops
- Manage, deploy and troubleshoot Server certificates
- Create and manage virtual machines in VMware VCenter
- Troubleshoot ADFS issues
- Create and update PowerShell scripts as needed
- Create and update Canvas or Model-driven apps
- Administer SharePoint online: update configuration as needed. create sites, lists, document libraries, permissions, customized forms with Power Automate.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent and 4+ years of related experience.
- Advanced experience with Exchange and Microsoft 365.
- PowerShell scripting proficiency.
- Cisco IronPort SMTP routing appliances, physical and or virtual is a must.
- Email Security experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Active Directory, network and Internet concepts (e.g., firewalls, load balancers, web browsers, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, LDAP, etc.)
- Effective analytical, planning, organizational, problem determination and resolution process skills.
- o365 Administration and Migration a plus.
- Familiarity with SOX regulations and best practices implementing Internal controls to be in security and compliance.
- Experience with Office 365 strategies/roadmaps and ability to work with diverse teams to Have experience with: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams and Power Platform integration with Teams, Retention and Records Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.