Leidos is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program focuses on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer. Leidos is responsible to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications, and solutions. Leidos structure is to deliver immediate improvements to end-users with a complete hardware refresh, a single contractor accountable for delivering customer service across all tiers of service and an agile program structure to accelerate the pace of operational enhancements. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
The ideal candidate will provide support to end-users for PC, applications software and hardware Configuration and Change Management operations. Provides operational configuration, change management expertise to The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) ECIS program. This position will also provide business process and analysis support to the program. Work in highly collaborative environment with teammates, key stakeholders, and the Government customer to ensure mission continuity and support.
Responsibility also includes validation and verification of tickets to work performed as well as auditing usage of ITSM toolsets, processes, and procedures. The nature of the work requires the individual to perform much of their role autonomously, making decisions regarding which issues to escalate to management, while working in a matrixed environment. The successful candidate will be expected to analyze and breakdown difficult changes and determine appropriate solutions that will be accepted by the client and program stakeholders.
Under the direction of the ITSM Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for Asset updates to the hardware asset management platform.
- Responsible for Asset Model Management.
- Responsible for CMDB Configuration Management administration
- Creates basic dashboards and reporting in ServiceNow to support Asset and CMDB governance and operational activities
- Responsible to develop and update supporting documentation, workflows, user guides and training packages for asset and configuration item management.
- Applies CM discipline to asset and CMDB management systems from initial baseline to system end-of-life.
- Communicates with managers and customers about the progress of high priority issues, escalates where appropriate.
- Monitors systems and releases to ensure all assigned tasks are completed within specified metric requirements to program.
- Monthly program reporting, end user data analytics of hardware and software trends.
- Support data analytics metrics activities, as needed (Collect, Track, Analyze, Report Performance Data & Customer Satisfaction feedback/recommend improvements).
- Generate and ensure accuracy of the monthly Desktop/Laptop inventory to provide Break/Fix, Field and Discovery staff reports every month.
- Track implemented software and operating system changes for Windows, and Mac through SCCM and JAMF.
- Manage outages, driving and coordinating resolution, including calls, escalation (both technical and hierarchic), as well as coordinating all incident support activities.
- Ensure that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change controls and boards.
- Work closely with engineering and implementation staff to assure configurations meet or exceed standards and policy, and that routine patches, backups and changes of assets do not reduce service, security, utility, or warranty.
- Ensures CM functions are adhered to: version control of configuration items such as documents, as well as the configuration management of hardware and software configuration management items.
- Recommends configuration and change management solutions that effectively meet customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-8 years of relevant experience or Master’s with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience. At least 4 years of relevant professional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree (i.e. minimum of 8 years of relevant experience).
- Must have ServiceNow experience in asset and/or software management.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management CMDB practices and discovery tools
- Knowledgeable of ServiceNow Hardware Asset Management (HAMPro) Hardware Asset Management and Software Management (SAMPro), is a plus.
- Experience in IT project management. Experience planning and scheduling IT system changes using ServiceNow ticketing system is a plus.
- Ability to explain advanced technical concepts verbally and in written format
- Ability to think critically with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, while working with minimal supervision.
Detailed understanding of ITIL change, configuration, and release management processes. ITIL / ITSM / CMMI experience.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.