Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos has an opening for a Jira Target Developer to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command.
The applicant will develop and maintain the capabilities of the unit’s Target Production Management System. Applicant will work closely with the rest of the organization and external business teams to effectively support the unit’s mission. The applicant will coordinate ISR production requirements with production organizations, and troubleshoot/de-conflict customer request information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain custom projects, workflows, schemes, screens, field configurations, automations, user permissions, and project roles in Jira/Confluence.
- Maintain access lists and perform security tests to ensure proper restrictions are in place.
- Perform routine audits of the database to ensure consistent field usage and accurate reporting; work with teams to resolve inconsistencies.
- Create and manage custom JQL filters, dashboards, and Confluence pages as needed.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve Jira issues reported by end-users.
- Coordinate with Jira Admin peers to provide Jira guidance, suggestions, and solutions as needed; provide support with application, system, issue, and project configuration as needed.
- Audit, improve, and automate processes and workflows as needed; determine ways to optimize Jira/Confluence.
- Conduct training for staff on Jira/Confluence regarding how to use the tools, navigate projects and spaces, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of related experience OR a AAS and 10 years of related experience. Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in Jira/Confluence administration involving creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards, and reports configurations.
- Understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Ability to write custom, complex JQL filters.
- Excellent problem solving, process implementation, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Active TS/SCI government security clearance.
- Experience with scripting/programming/automation strongly preferred
- Experience with Air Force ISR operations
- Experience with Target Production Management Systems (On Target, Krampus, Terminator, JEMS, etc.)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliant
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.