- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or applicable engineering field and minimum 7-12 years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and/or Python.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience programming cyber tools and/or techniques
- Experience utilizing reverse engineering and debugging tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, Windbg, Radare2, Binary Ninja, Immunity Debugger/Ollydbg, gdb, lldb, or others
- Experience analyzing, disassembling, and reverse engineering software binaries and/or hardware
- Experience performing in-depth analysis (dynamic/static) on diverse set of platforms
- Protocol analysis experience with knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking protocols
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Experience identifying software vulnerabilities and developing code to demonstrate exploitation
- Ability to analyze network traffic for vulnerabilities
- Experience analyzing firmware of embedded devices
- Developing for real time operating systems (RTOS) and interesting embedded systems.
- Demonstrated experience with programming cyber tools and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Demonstrated experience with various scripting and programming languages
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to a team and senior program management
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.