Leidos Emerging Health Solutions has an immediate need for a Project Manager that will play a critical role in supporting Leidos and our clients by following an established project approach in addition to monitoring and coordinating activities for both internal and external resources to accomplish all project goals and client expectations. To be successful in this role, you will be well connected with the Archival team and others across the organization to influence outcomes. You are highly organized with strong communication skills and able to adapt to changes in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Assists with overall project responsibility from inception to delivery; establish collaborative relationships with the client and internal stakeholders
- Proactively Initiates, prioritizes, tracks, and facilitates completion of project tasks and issues, avoiding overdue tasks and delays
- Provides inputs to weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by management
- Coordinates with technical and non-technical project teams and client subject matter experts (SME’s) through all project activities (including gathering of requirements, defining scope and design deliverables, user acceptance testing and go live activities)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; effectively communicate with all stakeholders and facilitate various project related meetings
- Engages with all levels of staff and management, operating in a fast-paced environment with teams that are focused on producing high quality outcomes
- Assists with ensuring projects are delivered on time and meets the client’s expectations, providing clear communication around project activities
- Loads project plan templates, tracks and reports progress and works with customers to deliver projects on-time
- Sets clear direction and aligns others around common objectives
- Builds relationships and influences and motivates others
- Simplifies complex ideas/concepts and effectively translates to others
- Follows program change management policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- BA degree in a related field with 2-4 + years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams concurrently
- Experience motivating and leading project teams
- Strong organization, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with the ability to communicate with technical and business management teams
- Ability to build, manage, and sustain strong, collaborative, and productive relationships with team members and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups
- Demonstrates commitment, can-do attitude, versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Performs all aspects of his/her role with integrity
- Displays analytical and conceptual thinking
- Effective at facilitating and resolving business issues
- Values process improvement
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.