Leidos is seeking ISR professionals to support our AFOSI program at Aludeid Air Base , Qatar
The AFOSI Terrorism Analytical Support Services contract provided services at six (6) AFCENT units forward and one (1) unit in the rear supporting the CENTCOM/AFCENT AOR. The AFOSI is a federal law enforcement agency with responsibility for conducting criminal investigations, CI, specialized investigative activities, and integrated force protection. AFOSI also is a combat- ready military organization that provides the United States Air Force (USAF) a wartime capability to conduct, in hostile and uncertain environments to find, fix, track, and neutralize enemy threats. In summary, AFOSI’s mission is to identify, exploit and neutralize criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats to the USAF, Department of Defense (DoD), and U.S. government.
- Function with an USAFCENT AOR based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the customer’s Combined Air Operations Center analytical operations.
- Coordinate ISR collection operations and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported command/organization.
- Designs, maintains, and updates collection plans based on the supported Commander's Priority Intelligence Requirements.
- Performs asset scheduling and PED device management.
- Monitor available organic (assigned to supported command) and non-organic (belonging to other commands) collection systems for new nominated requirements. Validate and distribute these systems as required.
- Prepare ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT, and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations.
- Interface with higher, lateral, and subordinate commands’/organizations' Collection and Requirements Managers, including entities to answer intelligence-related Requests for Information (RFIs) and de-conflict or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting.
- Conduct presentations and briefings when required.
Note- Candidates must be able to maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years direct COM experience or 7 years same experience
- 3+ years of experience in ISR COM for a CCMD / including 1 year direct experience in COM functions (collection planning, asset scheduling, and PED resource management) in direct support of CCMDs, Component Commands, and JTFs.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on COM in support of Combined Air Operations Center efforts.
- Forward deployed experience during the past 5 years in support of a named operation (OEF, OIR, RSM-A, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of AFOSI I2MS and CI2MS is desired.
- Southwest Asian regional expertise.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.