Are you an experienced software engineer looking to use your talents to make a difference?
At QTC-Leidos, Software Engineers work in an Agile Scrum environment that is innovative and self-governed. We create and apply new technologies in a team environment that is fun, creative and supportive. Best of all, the applications we create have a direct impact on the lives of our nation’s veterans!
Remote opportunities are available with a preference for candidates located near San Dimas, CA; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; and Philadelphia, PA.
QTC is the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services. We are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
We offer meaningful and engaging careers to support you and your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance, and we are proud to provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains the best talent:
- Competitive compensation and quarterly bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- A 50% company match of your pre- and post-tax contributions up to 6% of your salary, including immediate vesting of company contributions
- Generous paid time off (minimum of 14 days/year), as well as 9 paid holidays
- Access to flexible benefits, including health and wellness programs, long and short term disability, an employee assistance program, employee referral bonuses, credit union access and flexible spending accounts
- An inclusive and ethical work place
In this rewarding role, you will:
- Develop, design and unit test programs by utilizing cutting-edge Microsoft technologies in an Agile Scrum Environment.
- Closely work with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to quality user stories on time.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance teams to debug errors
- Assume development lead role for large projects
- Follow the SDLC process and comply with QTC’s coding standards and best practices
- Assess new technologies relevant to the company’s business, evaluate benefits and outline presentation of innovations to meet business objectives
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline w/5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Development experience utilizing Oracle or SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum
- Working knowledge in service-oriented architecture
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development
- Ability to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.