The NISC IV program is hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Federal Aviation’s Office of Quality, Integration and Executive Services (AQS) function.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work collaboratively with internal and external staff to provide Executive Administrative program support to include the following:
- Provides direct assistance to the Associate Administrator and Deputy Associate Administrator.
- Manages access to the executive, maintains and modifies executive schedule.
- Supports Leaderships’ calendars and serves as liaison between various levels of management
- Handles confidential business matters and maintains smooth operation of office when the executive is unavailable.
- Typically responsible for the release of a variety of complex communications that affect the entire organization
- Works independently on assignments related to program and process matters.
- Carefully records proceedings, action items, and decisions, and generates a polished record of the meeting for executive distribution.
- Provides recommendations, resolutions, and updates to office records, databases, and files for assigned programs.
- Compiles and consolidates data from various sources into meaningful documents/reports that will be utilized by key divisional decision makers.
- Assist staff with the preparation of office reporting requirements.
- Supports various staffing efforts as assigned.
- Process purchase requests, obtains quotes, compare prices and prepare purchase documents.
- Analyzes budgeting and accounting reports for the purpose of maintaining expenditure controls.
- Processes Concur expenses and manages P-Card transactions.
- May serve as POC for the internal communication site, coordinating relevant communications across program and the Leidos entity.
- Assists other project management staff with administrative tasks, including drafting and editing of letters and correspondence, updating internal documents and logs, scanning documents, coordinating travel arrangements, creating and printing business cards, and shipping materials.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Problems are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues, and may be difficult.
- Develops solutions to problems and issues that are unclear and require thorough analyses and understanding of domain knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills are required to manage various requests and document tracking.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with internal and client project team members
- High School Diploma and minimum of 5+ years professional experience in government front office environments.
- Must possess interpersonal skills that work effectively with executives, project management staff, functional staff, and customers often under significant time constraints.
- Significant experience, application and knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Note: This job will be 10/hrs per day in the office, four days per week. No teleworking
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.