Leidos is seeking a Vice President, Talent Acquisition Director to lead talent acquisition strategy for our Intelligence Group. The Talent Acquisition Director must have proven skills and must understand the current and evolving missions and their importance in supporting Intelligence programs across a global customer set, as well as the full range of strategies and operational concepts to successfully meet workforce plans of the organization.
· Partners with functional line leaders within the organization to identify staffing and skill requirements for external recruiting, internal redeployment, executive recruiting and the transition of staff on incumbent captures and acquisitions
· Manages the staffing function and all steps associated with sourcing and delivering qualified, diverse candidates in the recruitment of prospective employees in accordance with the organizational and legal requirements
· Leads, coaches, and develops a geographically dispersed recruiting team that supports competitive programs within the intelligence community
· Ensures team compliance with all government, Leidos, and human resources laws, policies, and procedures
· Examines operations and procedures as well as develops and implements new strategies and procedures
· Establishes standards and goals for performance and uses metric reports to monitor, analyze progress and deliver assessment to organization leaders
· Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
· Aligns recruiting strategies with Corporate and other Group talent acquisition strategies and plans
· Responsible for effectively communicating workforce plan, progress and results to senior management
· Demonstrates advanced knowledge of compensation philosophy and practice including salary negotiation and presentation of offers
· Must know employment law and sourcing tools for active and passive candidates
· Must understand and implement Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action, including outreach to the local community
· Represents Leidos in several external forums, conferences and events
· Ensures service level agreements and business hiring objectives are being met
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor's degree and 15+ years related Talent Acquisition experience
· The ideal candidate will possess 7+ years leading and managing a full life cycle technical recruiting team
· Recent working knowledge of technical recruiting in the Intel community
· Demonstrated experience in driving recruiting strategies and being responsible for building senior executive level relationships
· Demonstrated analytical aptitude to support metrics development and management
· Proven track record of leading high performance teams in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Strong working knowledge of employment branding strategies and candidate management techniques
· Savvy in usage of social media to attract passive candidates and build pipeline
· Candidates must possess US Citizenship as well as the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Knowledge of Workday
· Active DoD security clearance is preferred
· Leading global recruiting teams of 50+ staff
· In-depth experience developing and executing complex workforce plans
Pay Range:Pay Range $187,500.00 - $250,000.00 - $312,500.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.