This role requires an experienced Development Team Lead to perform as a Scrum Team Project Manager (SPM) in the IC environment. This role has direct leadership and interaction with one or more development teams and includes support for customer communications. The SPM supports the Agile Release Train Program Manager (ART PM) and Technical Lead (TL) in developing Epics, Features and application roadmaps for the design and development of new and existing applications. The SPM also performs risk management identification and mitigation, and development of implementation timelines based on a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps environment. This role works with internal systems engineers to ensure customer priorities are planned through the implementation lifecycle. Experience with requirements management, portfolio management, Lean Six Sigma, and other optimization methodologies. Black Belt or other certifications are desired.
- This role is responsible for technical planning, coordination between Agile teams and business needs. It also includes coordination of verification, validation, and deployments.
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical coordination, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- The SPM tracks the team's work to the completion of all features accepted into a PI.
- The SPM writes the initial stories for a feature, and will leverage the team to review and write additional user stories as needed
- The SPM coordinates with team members to ensure stories have all the information needed to complete the work and that all necessary stories are created.
- The SPM will coordinate / socialize production changes and brief appropriate boards for deployment approval.
- Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Expert experience operating in SAFe and Agile frameworks.
- Expert experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Expert experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- In-depth experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
- Candidate must have BS 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.