Leidos is seeking a talented Project Manager to perform day-to-day management of engineering and vendor related projects. The candidate’s duties will include, but not limited to, developing long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements are met and ensure technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure they are completed within deadlines
- Ensure projects have proper funding on an ongoing basis. The project manager will need to track multiple lines of funding and expenditures
- Remain conscious of relevant security polices and be able to apply tradecraft when necessary
- Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures
- Direct the daily operations of the projects by analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
- Occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel
- Attend/lead project manager reviews (PMRs) and other customer related meetings regarding the status of your project
- Create briefings and project documentation
- Education: Bachelor's Degree. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- 12+ years as a Project Manager managing technical projects in a customer's environment
- Must have experience managing multiple high level projects in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience coordinating and synchronizing a number of IT projects, developing and maintaining a master schedule, developing and maintaining a high level budget, and preparing senior management communication briefs.
- Proven experience leading teams and working across organizational boundaries to meet mission requirements
- Proven experience briefing senior leadership and working with commercial vendors
- Experience utilizing MS Office products (i.e Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proven experience streamlining processes and procedures
- Proven experience managing projects within schedule, scope and cost
- Ability to travel 10% of the time (CONUS and OCONUS)
- PMP Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.