The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD or Tysons VA. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
- Conduct learning needs assessments to identify training gaps and validate existing training materials.
- Accurately document all learning and business requirements, assist in defining scope and objectives, and formulate recommendations for appropriate training initiatives and associated modes of delivery.
- Lead and coordinate training design and development efforts with multimedia developers, from prototype through to final delivery.
- Assess and develop recommendations for the redesign, development, and update of classroom and eLearning products.
- Develop and implement evaluation strategies and conduct pilot training and/or demos as necessary.
- BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.