Leidos is looking for an experienced business process manager to serve as Director of Contracts Processes and Analytics in the Corporate Contracts organization. The successful candidate will use his or her experience in US Federal Government contracting, and expertise in processes and systems, to lead process improvement initiatives, system transformation projects, process administration and user training and support for the Contracts function. The successful candidate will also lead the development of data models, dashboards, performance management reports and analytics capabilities that align with the leadership priorities and value drivers of the function.
The Contracts function at Leidos is at the heart of all our work for our customers. When you join the Contracts function at Leidos, you will have opportunities to work with diverse and interesting teams across our customer base and all the functions of the company. You will support program teams who are providing solutions that transform business and change the world, from managing the world’s longest supply in Antarctica and delivering cargo to the International Space Station, to performing ground-breaking cancer research, developing autonomous naval vessels and supporting service members and veterans across the world. You will be part of a proud legacy of entrepreneurship and innovation, solving the most complex problems for our customers, the nation and the world
The Director of Contracts Processes and Analytics will:
- Lead process improvement initiatives for the Contracts function from concept to delivery, working with cross-functional teams and Contracts colleagues from our line organizations.
- Lead system transformation initiatives that align with the IT strategies and priorities of the company. This includes enterprise system replacement, upgrade and enhancement projects in partnership with IT and the other functions of the company.
- Lead reporting and analytics initiatives for the Contracts function, including development and delivery of leadership dashboards, operational metrics, internal and external reports. This includes performing deep dive analysis across the Contracts portfolio for risk management and M&A due diligence activities.
- As a member of the Contracts Leadership Team, collaborate and partner with other leaders of the function to develop process and analytics improvements to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the function.
- Lead and grow the capabilities of a team of business analysts at all stages of career development.
- Apply strong interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with leadership, internal stakeholders and direct reports.
- Use expertise in processes and systems to solve complex problems and deliver fast, practical solutions to leadership, line of business Contracts teams and stakeholders.
- Live and lead by example Leidos’ values of Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration and Commitment
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, operations or similar
- 8+ years of experience in US Federal contracting environment
- 5+ years of experience leading process transformation and enterprise systems implementation projects
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role, including managing a team of direct reports
- Experience with best-in class Contracts Life Cycle Management & Contracts Analytics systems
- Strong problem solving and hands-on productivity-tools expertise (MS Access, Excel, Sharepoint, Power BI or similar)
- Strong stakeholder management and senior leadership relationship management skills
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- PMP certification
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint, Documentum and Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with DFARS, SOX and NIST Cybersecurity controls
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.