The Service Contract Act (SCA)/Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance organization within the HR Services organization, is currently seeking a Service Contract Act (SCA)/Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Specialist to join the team and support SCA/DBA compliance activities at Leidos.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute SCA/DBA processes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Research and respond to inquiries requiring a detailed or technical knowledge of SCA/DBA programs and/or processes.
- Advise on making effective decisions that support engagement and comply with regulations and policy
- Research contractual documents as related to required SCA/DBA supporting documentation.
- Explains solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization.
- Resolve SCA-related questions coming from Employees, Line Managers, HR and Contracts (with escalation to management as necessary)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university OR equivalent work experience combination with 2 years’ experience.
- Experience involving Government Contracts and/or Costpoint
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Excellent attention to details under tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task while managing competing priorities
- Ability and willingness to solve challenges and complex issues working with minimal supervision
- Maintain flexibility and positive attitude toward change
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Practical experience and knowledge of SCA and DBA principles or compliance
- General knowledge of Wage Determination and FAR
- Possess practical, independent judgment and self-confidence
- Foundational knowledge of compliance, HR and Compensation related concepts
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a 100% remote position with primary work hours based within eastern time zone.
Pay Range:Pay Range $38,350.00 - $59,000.00 - $79,650.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.