PAY INFORMATION: $24.00-$27.00/ hour
Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career? 1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting New Business Analyst opportunity supporting our NGEN/SMIT contract.
A New Business Analyst is an advocate for change within the organization. The primary goal of the position is to facilitate and manage the implementation of change for the Service Desk. This person filling this position creates, obtains approvals, manages, and executes an implementation plan, including plans for communication, resources, finance, and other standard project management related tasks. The New Business Analyst will also employ various methodologies such as Project Management, ITIL, and Lean Six Sigma frameworks to accomplish the goals.
• Under general direction, may perform many or all the following: monitors and analyzes current business processes and provides recommendations to leadership for onboarding potential new business.
• Implements and tracks process and procedure changes relating to new business to ensure they reach completion.
• Works with project managers on new business and process changes though the life cycle of the project.
• Manages all communication and reporting to the service desk as necessary for change in new business and current processes.
• Liaises with various groups within the Enterprise to ensure that new processes and procedures are communicated clearly and are relevant at the appropriate levels.
• May need to prepare and present findings, plans and materials to the leadership team. Lead meetings and provide leadership in order to successfully implement changes.
• Manage various interdependent action items of the project resulting in successful completion.
• Assist in the implementation of new processes at a managerial and technical level, working with various groups to ensure action items are complete.
• Keeps abreast of emerging topics and trends in order to support integration with a high level of quality.
• Provide close-out activities on projects, including outcomes and lessons learned.
• Maintains documentation on current projects to leverage lessons learned for future projects. May be called on to perform a variety of additional tasks as needed on the Service Desk.
• You must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance (Interim Secret clearance acceptable to start)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field of study
• 4+ years of prior relevant experience in Business Analysis or a related field
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and strong computer skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and relationship building skills
• US Citizenship Required
• Self-starter who can work independently or in a small team environment
• Creative problem solver delivering reliable results in a variety of areas including: communication, project management, reporting, and general managerial tasks
• Strong time management skills and personal drive to meet goals and deadlines.
• Confident public speaking skills
• Project management experience preferred
Who Are We?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) prides itself on looking ahead of our competitors for the next wave of IT trends. We provide our employees with training and development opportunities, preparing them for upcoming technical challenges.
With primary office locations in Blacksburg and Reston, VA, our teams support customers from across the United States. Our innovative IT as-a Service delivery model is supported by industry certifications that ensure quality and efficient IT solutions.
We are transforming the delivery of IT services through the use of enterprise managed services that leverage the cloud to securely monitor, manage, and optimize complex IT environments.
The history of automation is what inspired the name of our company. 1901 was the year that another disruptive technology changed the world: the assembly line. Leveraging skills and materials in an efficient manner within a repeatable process that quadrupled output applies to IT services today.
PAY INFORMATION: $24.00-$27.00/ hour
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.