The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager to work in Kearneysville, West Virginia. The NOC Manager will serve as the Leidos primary representative responsible for all NOC Operations services and collaboration with other service providers in the developing, operating, and maintaining critical United States Coast Enterprise Operations Network monitoring for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) United States Coast Guard’s Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence Service Center (C5ISC) – Kearneysville, WV and the USCG Cyber Command, in Alexandria, VA. Under this program, Leidos will partner with the USCG’s C5ISC and CYBERCOM in continuing to evolve, modernize and provide secure accessibility the infrastructure managed services that empower all 65,000 end users (EUs) to successful execute the USCG’s eleven mandatory missions.
- Active DOD SECRET clearance
- ITIL v3 OR ITIL v4 certification
- Manage and operate a 24/7/365 NOC for enterprise network monitoring; incident escalation and response; and maintenance and upgrade activities
- Manage and direct Tier I and II network operations teams in maintaining continuous network monitoring and connectivity and all specified service levels for all data, voice, video, and wireless services delivered across the WAN/LANs to all customer locations
- Support NOC assessment and accreditation (A&A) process, collaborate with USCG CYBERCOM’s Enterprise Operations Center (EOC)
- Manage network monitoring tools, alerts, and escalation processes and procedures for both SBU and Secret networks; identify trends and risks
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure timely troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and outages
- Plan and oversee network installation and maintenance activities; maintain approved network configurations; enforce change control procedures, and support root cause analysis
- Coordinate with the network engineering team on network upgrades/ enhancements and escalated incidents
- Monitor and collect network load and performance statistics ensuring USCG EOC has total visibility of CGOne network health
- Lead assigned disaster recovery/COOP planning and testing activities
- Manage distribution and installation of firmware and software patches and ensure that updates to all network devices and software are performed to comply with service levels
- Support procurement of network equipment and software, including specification, receipt, tracking, storing, staging and final equipment disposition
- Ensure that network hardware and software inventories are current and accurate
- Track/maintain/renew all licenses and maintenance contracts
- Plan and implement network security measures and tools, including boundary protection; enforce policies for network and device access rights and permissions
- Manage/ integrate the services of subcontractors and vendors
- Supervise employees including hiring, training, assignments, assessments, counseling, and discipline/ termination
- Support program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
- Master’s Degree in related IT field
- DoD 8570 IAM II Certifications such as CAP, CASP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCED, GCIH, or GSL
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.