The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is seeking a Technical and Data Analyst to provide mission critical system support to our customer. This role will work to develop and support IC enterprise products. As a Technical and Data Analyst on this program, you will have the opportunity to analyze advanced mission data utilizing analytic capabilities and experience to support a complex technical program. You will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the analytic lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, analytics and unit testing. This challenging and dynamic position is located in Aurora, CO and will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something exciting with the ability to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan and a generous 401k and these are just a few of the great benefits. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a poly. Ready to tackle your next challenge then we want you on our team.
- Perform big data analytics by conducting research, design, development and testing of new concepts to restructure and process collected intelligence data into data forms with ever increasing sophistication and analytic utility
- Manage, build, configure, administer, operate and maintain all components that comprise the technical and data analytics environment
- Script and maintain big data analytics build environments
- Work with project teams to integrate their products into the big data analytics environment
- Conduct round table discussions on capabilities
- Develop automated testing framework within the Big Data Analytics processes
- Expertise and experience in advanced mission development and big data analytics
- Experience with IC data bases and reference sources and various types of intelligence reporting
- Typically requires a BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- Experience with community analytic tools
- Experience in working closely with software developers to integrate, configure, and deploy commercial products
- Experience with Multi cloud management
- Knowledge in complex application integration AWS certification.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.