Leidos is looking to hire a Task Order Manager to work on an integration, operations, and sustainment program. The qualified candidate will lead a task order and be responsible for all project management tasks associated with it, working hand-in-hand with technical and program management leadership and stakeholders. This position will require all facets of project management including staffing, training, finance, contracting, proposals, and day to day team leadership. In addition, the candidate will be working closely with the task order team to define requirements, priorities, risks, schedule, quality, and processes.
This position involves leading the task order for a large IT program in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The successful candidate will work closely with the task order team, other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure the task order is successful. Duties include software requirements analysis, analysis of hardware compatibility, development of software products and tools used for design, development and maintenance of infrastructure, and platforms.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Weekly activity reporting to customer/mission stakeholders
- Lead Monthly Program Management Reviews (PMR)
- Lead Task Order Program Management Office (PMO) recurring
- Collaboration between deployment, infrastructure, cyber security, and operations/sustainment teams on the Task Order to deliver capabilities efficiently
- Generation and review of CDRLs
- Manages a large team consisting of experienced professionals.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Provides primary input to staffing, promotion, performance and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience; OR additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must currently possess an active TS clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI with Polygraph post hire
- Understanding of cloud technologies specifically Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Understanding of IT programs and processes
- Understanding of agile SW development methodologies
- Understanding of agile organizational structures, roles and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with experience briefing all levels of stakeholders
- An active TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- Geospatial and/or NGA experience
- PMP certification
- Technical certification such as Security +, ITIL
- Significant experience managing IT programs
- Experience with all aspects of project management (Specifically contracts, proposals, staffing, team development, financial, risk)
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or project