Leidos is looking to hire a Task Order Manager to work on an integration, operations, and sustainment program. The qualified candidate will lead a task order and be responsible for all project management tasks associated with it, working hand-in-hand with technical and program management leadership and stakeholders. This position will require all facets of project management including staffing, training, finance, contracting, proposals, and day to day team leadership. In addition, the candidate will be working closely with the task order team to define requirements, priorities, risks, schedule, quality, and processes.
This position involves leading the task order for a large IT program in support of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). The successful candidate will work closely with the task order team, other program teams, leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure the task order is successful. Duties include software requirements analysis, analysis of hardware compatibility, development of software products and tools used for design, development and maintenance of infrastructure, and platforms.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Weekly activity reporting to customer/mission stakeholders
- Lead Monthly Program Management Reviews (PMR)
- Lead Task Order Program Management Office (PMO) recurring
- Collaboration between deployment, infrastructure, cyber security, and operations/sustainment teams on the Task Order to deliver capabilities efficiently
- Generation and review of CDRLs
- Manages a large team consisting of experienced professionals.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Provides primary input to staffing, promotion, performance and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience; OR additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must currently possess an active TS clearance, with the ability to obtain SCI with Polygraph post hire
- Understanding of cloud technologies specifically Amazon Web services (AWS)
- Understanding of IT programs and processes
- Understanding of agile SW development methodologies
- Understanding of agile organizational structures, roles and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with experience briefing all levels of stakeholders
- An active TS/SCI with a Polygraph
- Geospatial and/or NGA experience
- PMP certification
- Technical certification such as Security +, ITIL
- Significant experience managing IT programs
- Experience with all aspects of project management (Specifically contracts, proposals, staffing, team development, financial, risk)
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or project
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.