Seeking an experienced Video Teleconference Technician to support NASA Corporate Collaborative Services. This position is in support of the NASA ADVANCED ENTERPRISE GLOBAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) SOLUTIONS (AEGIS) contract supporting NASA. The Video Teleconference Technician provides day-to-day support for the NASA Video Conferencing Services (VCS), Audio Conferencing Services (ACS), and Web Collaboration Services (WCS).
- Operates video teleconferencing equipment including:
- Powering up teleconferencing equipment & checking equipment for proper operation
- Setting audio levels
- Positioning camera functions
- Performing secure or non-secure setup
- Operate or assist in operating session control panel, studio control unit, and high-resolution graphics.
- Provide assistance to users in conducting video teleconference sessions, which may include:
- Conference preparation
- Monitor VTC equipment and system performance
Reporting equipment and network problems to appropriate parties for maintenance or repair.
- Operation of briefing computers, projectors or other audiovisual equipment in conjunction with video teleconferencing services
- Scheduling video teleconferencing sessions
- Training personnel in operation of video teleconferencing equipment and other audiovisual equipment associated with video teleconferencing services.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with at least 5 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to resolve situations in a professional manner
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of NASA mission and IT environments
- Experience with trouble ticket tracking systems such as ServiceNow, or Remedy
- 2 or more years’ experience supporting Video Conferencing Services (VCS), Audio Conferencing Services (ACS), and Web Collaboration Services (WCS).
- Experience with Cisco WebEx Meetings
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.