Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Tactical Dataflow, Architecture and Operations SME at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting the Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Perform as Tactical ISR collection, operations, and policy expert supporting AFCO dataflow mission operations and capabilities. The emphasis will be on collection ingest concerns, engagement with data marking, and configuration troubleshooting.
- Establish, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with ACC directorates, USAF Special Program Offices, Headquarters of the Air Force, the Secretary of Defense, Services, combat support agencies, other combatant commands, the Intelligence Community, interagency, academia, and industry.
- Represent 16 AF across a variety of functional area organizations.
- Identify strategic implications of tactical efforts and recommend courses of action to proactively position the Air Force for success in closing intelligence gaps and facilitating integration efforts.
- Advise on cryptologic policy related to current and future ISR to enable, authorize, and support global USAF Service Cryptologic Component programs.
- Coordinate between USAF cryptologic organizations and various National Intelligence Agency elements, on all aspects of cryptologic capabilities.
- TS/SCI Cleared with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 20 + years of relevant experience OR a Masters and 20 years experience. Additional years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- 10 years’ experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
- 10 years’ experience with the national intelligence community.
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Must have experience dealing with Data Orchestration Services, JICD 4.2 communications structure, as well as knowledge of XML data format and understanding of national/airborne collection.
- Experience with military collection management and Combatant Commands (CCMDs)
- Previous experience with Air Operations Center (AOC) is highly sought
Pay Range:Pay Range $101,400.00 - $156,000.00 - $210,600.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.