Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation has an opportunity for a Senior Program Finance Analyst, based out of Vista, CA. This is a key position supporting the Ports & Border’s Division and will report to the SES Program Finance Manager, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of Program Finance oversight initiatives within the operation, while leveraging your financial expertise in the areas of financial performance and controls (planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting).
Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation is the cornerstone of Leidos’ comprehensive suite of fully integrated security detection solutions and capabilities for aviation, ports and borders, and critical infrastructure customers around the world. With our new, combined portfolio, our operation has products deployed across 120 countries. Leveraging this portfolio, our core technical strengths, and robust R&D initiatives, we are positioned to address emerging and evolving threats through rapid development of innovative solutions for our global customers.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Ability to thoroughly review EACs for accuracy and compliance
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of all contract cost and financial data
- Ownership of monthly closing process, validating awards/bookings, backlog, revenue & op income for each program you support
- Variance analysis and reporting of actual program financial performance against AOP and quarterly forecast.
- Accountable for program billing (in coordination with Leidos Billing Team), cash collection, analysis and clearing of unbilled receivables
- Responsible and accountable for program financial forecast including development and overall management of program EAC
- Program start-up and maintenance – ensure project setup process is executed correctly
- Analyzes contract actuals for accuracy, identifies errors, ensures errors are corrected timely
- Creating and presenting monthly internal and external customer reports
- Responsible for program financial customer deliverables
- Proficient in excel with keen ability to streamline program tracking files
- Maintain subcontractor cost tracking on service programs
- Monthly Track and calculate division’s direct and indirect cost accruals
- Manage Division’s suspense tracking and timely cost clearings
- Fixed asset management
- Prepaid amortization management & tracking
- Responsible for submitting NPOs payment requests
- Intercompany work order administration support
- Daily Sales Order review and approval
- Request journal entries and cost reclassification as needed
- Review and approve division overhead purchase requisitions as needed
- Supporting any ad hoc requests by internal management and external customers
- Ability to work independently, or in a team environment and with various organizational levels
- Quarterly Financial Status Review (QFSR) preparation
- Regular Communication with management team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance related field and 8-12 years of demonstrated experience in Accounting, Finance, or Economics-related financial analysis
- Experience with contract cost analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to identify financial drivers and perform high level and detailed analysis
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written to clearly provide detailed analysis.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skillset
- Ability to work across multiple contracts and communicate with several stakeholders
- Government Program Finance experience
- Experience with Costpoint, Cognos, Oracle Analytics and other Leidos financial systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerBI.
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.