We are in search of a Stock Programs Analyst to join our Executive Compensation team in Leidos Corporate Group. The position is located in Reston, VA but may be telecommute if needed. As a core member of the Executive Compensation team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs in Stock Programs.
The Leidos Executive Compensation team designs, develops, and administers compensation policies and programs to attract, retain, motivate, and reward certain employees who contribute to the achievement of our company goals. The Stock Programs department specifically manages all aspects of stock compensation as well as the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and partners with Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Legal to ensure stock compensation is competitive and attractive to both active and future executives.
- Long-Term Incentive Awards – Support Quarterly issuance of new awards including approval, validation into third-party administration database, award agreements, and audits
- Long-Term Incentive Award Vestings – Daily monitoring of exercise and vesting activity including proper taxation and reporting to associated payrolls
- SEC Reporting – Liaison with Legal on Section 16 reporting of equity activity, partner with Financial Reporting on requirements for company filings, and provide applicable information for the annual proxy
- ESPP – Management of ESPP program including quarterly purchases
- Dividends – Facilitation of dividend process (stockholders, accrued cash dividends on eligible equity awards and deferred compensation)
- Administration – Day to day liaison with outsourcing vendor and transfer agent
- Audit Support – support internal and external auditors with requests, SOX control execution, and administration compliance
- Employee Questions – Daily interaction with employees and former employees on long-term incentive, ESPP, and stock holdings
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience related to equity compensation, including stock options, RSUs, performance awards, and ESPP. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- CEP – Level I Completed or Willing to Complete
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and Excel skills
- Experience with all regulatory issues relating to equity compensation
- Skill to coordinate information between departments and subsidiary companies
- CEP Certification
- Mergers and acquisitions
- International equity compensation
- Prior Fortune 500 company experience
- Equity accounting knowledge
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.