Leidos is looking for a part-time Sr. Instructor with demonstrated expertise in analytic training and instruction, including writing, presenting, and critical thinking skills, to assist with a program teaching experienced staff how to incorporate new tools into their workflow. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be considered. Qualified candidates are skilled at program coordination, communicating with diverse groups, providing presentations, creating tailored learning content, developing subject matter expertise, providing mentoring that effectively conveys analytic expertise to students, and delivering effective instruction. The successful candidate will assist the program team with customer communications, assist with team coordination and taskings, and help plan and respond to requirements.
Senior Instructor tasks require considerable expertise to plan, conduct, develop, and/or evaluate training and content for a variety of audiences. The Sr. Instructor will be required to provide instruction, individual or with a team, to audiences on a specific tools and techniques. The Sr. Instructor may be required to conceptualize and develop content for training modules, programs, and/or exercises. The Sr. Instructor will provide support under a larger program and will coordinate with the program on course goals, objectives, and requirements. The Sr. Instructor may lead communications between the team with customer managers, offices, and other experts to plan, manage, propose and/or implement projects and improvements
- A BA degree and 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least ten (10) years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with analysis techniques.
- At least seven (7) years of experience working as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including at least seven (7) years of experience in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used across multiple sectors.
- Experience supporting analysis at multiple community agencies.
- Experience in teaching, mentoring, instructional design, and/or course facilitation and delivery.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide constructive and targeted feedback on analytic tradecraft in writing, briefing, and critical thinking using the analytic standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least three (3) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying the curriculum, teaching approaches, and evaluation methods.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- Ten (10) or more years as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including ten (10) or more in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in multiple sectors.
- Instructor certification or equivalent (such as CPLP or other certification).
- Master’s Degree or higher.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.