NOTE: This position will be for a temporary contract worker to support for a period of 6-12 months, likely to extend, and an opportunity to join the team as a full time Recruiter.
Candidate will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing various skill sets within our Corporate team, predominately supporting Functional and Indirect Overhead positions. Candidate will help to achieve and exceed all staffing objectives for the operations by recruiting top talent. Candidate will partner with Line, Program, Business Development Leadership, and fellow Recruiters to source for Corporate candidates and manage the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process.
• Will focus on sourcing a variety of Corporate roles, such as technical, finance, project management, business development/ capture, cyber, solutions architecture, HR and others as needed
• Provide recruiting support across multiple programs and stakeholders, full lifecycle recruiting to support our Corporate TA
• Will be able to identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates
• Will need to use sourcing tools and techniques from online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals and traditional methods to find and attract candidates
• Will proactively help to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates
• Will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling and complex internet searches
• Will screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more
• Be proactive; actively engage with hiring managers, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates
• Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options
• Plan, organize, and ensure compliance with policies and programs encompassing employment and / or staffing function
• Communicate with managers on an on-going basis to identify and review requirements and responsiveness to organizational needs
• Perform individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, coordinating / scheduling interviews, and negotiating offers
• Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of Talent Acquisition recruiting experience with primary focus on sourcing Business Development professionals in a quick turn, fast paced environment (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
• The ideal candidate will have extensive sourcing experience, preferably working with Agency recruiting and high level fast pace strategic sourcing
• Qualified candidates must have extensive experience sourcing and providing full life cycle recruitment of Functional/ Overhead skillsets (technical, finance, project management, cyber, business development/ capture, solution architecture, HR and others)
• Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency, strong work ethic and be motivated with strong interpersonal skills with excellent candidate management skills
• Ability to implement new sourcing initiatives
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Advanced understanding of OFCCP regulations and FLSA compliance
• Experience with using applicant tracking systems (Workday a plus)
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.