The Government Health and Safety Operations has an opening for a User Experience Design Lead to support a large healthcare contract.
As a UX Designer for Leidos CMS Division in User Experience Design, a portfolio that ranges from Infrastructure Hosting, End User Services to applications spearheading digital modernization efforts across cloud, big data, and AI/ML, you will work in strategically in aligning our projects to user experience design standards, develop and grow the practice to help transform delivery, and drive the team towards a culture of value-driven outcomes. You will need an understanding of how the federal government works, have experience collaborating with executive stakeholders and commitment to drive change and innovation.
- Lead/participate on program teams through the user research phase to develop insights that create innovation, inform design, and guarantee value-driven delivery.
- Lead product and service design efforts across a portfolio of products and services for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Develop standards and best practices for program teams to help foster user experience design and agile incremental delivery.
- Guide research (both qualitative and quantitative) with the sole objective of helping program teams understand their stakeholders, define value, develop prototypes, support usability and execution.
- Oversee the creation of design artifacts including but not limited to personas, journey maps, wireframes, sitemaps, mockups, flowcharts, storyboards, user stories, or hand puppets.
- Collaborate and lead efforts across teams, working with product and project managers, to support analysts, engineers, and product specialists integrate user experience findings
- Develop awareness and understanding of our clients’ operational landscapes, use that knowledge to drive recommendations on improving service delivery.
- Support proposal and capture efforts aimed at reviewing scope of work, developing con-ops, and integrating User Experience Design into solutions
- Portfolio demonstrating experience and knowledge in User Experience design and more specifically Human Centered Design
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of relevant professional experience , graduate degree preferred
- Experience supporting product development
- Experience in agile software development
- Federal government experience preferred
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00