Join a long-term prime program with new positions and strong leadership! The Leidos and the Cyber and SIGINT Solutions team offers great benefits, flexible schedules and the opportunity to grow your career.
- Provide input to the design of the organizations network and mission architecture
- Reports any known or suspected COMSEC incidents immediately
- Perform configuration, test, deployment and maintenance to all network equipment
- Validate new and existing dataflow and data formats
- Manage assigned tasks and provide guidance to junior Network Engineers
- Oversee the support to all network equipment
- Configure and optimize the network to connect various front-end and back-end components
- Minimize network latency and maximize data throughput through design analysis and network performance monitoring tools
- Develops algorithms used in modules or incorporated into models associated with the research and development of technologies and systems
- Ensures that all material received is inspected for evidence of tampering and, if any is found, submits report of suspected physical incident immediately
- Configure and maintain organizations network diagrams and accreditations
- Integrate hardware and software to satisfy ISO 9000 requirements and other DoD/IC regulations
- Design, integrate, test and deploy solutions to established network issues
- Optimize end-to-end system performance and dataflow management
- Coordinate with appropriate dataflow organizations and end-customer recipients, follow-on data repositories and tasking organizations and mitigate potential adverse impacts on system-wide dataflow
- Implement specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load balancing, VPN’s, firewall contexts, Traffic Shaping Voice over IP (VOIP), GRE Tunneling, IP Security (IPSec), IP Encryption, Media over IP (MoIP) and network address translation (NAT).
- Coordinate with system engineering and integrate, configure, deploy, test and provide ongoing maintenance for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and methodologies
- Gather needed data to specify system/component performance and interface requirements
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with Polygraph.
*U.S Citizenship required
- Minimum Eight (8) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline.
- Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
- Five (5) additional years of experience of relevant experience may be substituted for Bachelors degree.
- IAT Level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01
- Cisco Certified CCNA
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.