Leidos Defense Group is seeking a mid- to senior-level system administrator to support the THAAD Institutional Conduct of Fire Trainer (ICOFT) Enhanced Operator/Maintainer (EOM) operations and maintenance tasks for the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system.
A successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional with an emphasis in cybersecurity, as well as a background in C++ and Python development.
This position is located on-site in Huntsville, AL.
- Effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure
- Fault isolation and diagnostic/assessment functions to include determination and execution of corrective action(s) on real-time basis
- Planning assistance for upgrades and replacements for the program assets reaching the end of their life cycle
- Perform ACAS Scanning
- Work independently on moderately complex projects and assignments
- Familiarity with switch and router configurations
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Order GPO
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-7 years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Security + Certification
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Interim Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Prior lab support experience
- Information Assurance Baseline Certification IAW DoD 8570.01M IAT Level II (CompTIA SEC+, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.