Are you looking for your next “great mission” professionally? Do you feel like you have more to give, want to learn new skills and be part of a team with a rewarding mission supporting our veterans? Leidos has the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a skilled and adaptable Program Finance Analyst to support a program in Vienna, VA. This position will work supporting our $4.3 billion DOD Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program, providing the modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. Leidos, along with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR system that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. This is one of the most exciting, cutting-edge programs that you can be a part of with Team Leidos. Our solutions will improve the quality of healthcare for some 10 million military personnel and their families. Let talk about how good it feels when you know you are making that kind of difference!!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
With oversight by the DHMSM Project Control Manager, the candidate will support the project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, financial planning, and reporting of the program. Requires experience with the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, work authorization process, funding management, subcontractor management, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated analysis /reporting, forecasting, and assist with quarterly Estimates at Completion (EACs) analysis.
This position involves significant interaction with the DHMSM Project Control Manager and Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations. This individual will work independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing. Responsibilities will include assisting in the preparation of written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance. The successful candidate will learn LEIDOS’s EVMS and use the material as the foundation to successfully aid with the implementation of the system within the management framework on the program
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting with 4-8 years of professional experience or Master’s level degree with 2-6 years of professional experience.
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance, contract requirement.
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments. Must have ability to analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions.
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of cost and schedule development and controls.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments, and/or convey or exchange routine information.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as key member of a team.
- Must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Cost Plus (CPxF), and hybrid contracts.
- The position requires experience working with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Basis of Estimates (BOEs),cost accounting and financial management systems, work authorizations, process management systems, and/or reporting.
- Applying principles of finance and accounting to analyze financial statements for monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis
- The candidate should be extremely comfortable with MS Excel or other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze information.
- Strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel (Expert Level),
- Experience with Third-Party Tracking/Process/Tools
HOW TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Specific experience with the Leidos tool suite to include CostPoint/Deltek, Fusion, SLICS is highly desirable.
- Experience with DCARC Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) highly desirable
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.