Leidos Defense Group is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support a very large, high profile DISA Cyber Program in Scott AFB, IL. This is a full-time role. You will be responsible for performing full spectrum project management tasks throughout the lifecycle of the global IT Projects which may include managing and coordinating efforts in; engineering, logistics, installations, System Administration, networking and more.
Candidate must have at least an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret
- Support lead Project Manager by assisting in the development and coordination of internal and external teams to achieve project milestones.
- Create, develop, and manage project plans.
- Coordinate and create Project Milestones
- Create comprehensive project timelines
- Track and Brief project statuses on request
- Understand risk management practices in project management
- Identify shortfalls or obstacles in a manner that prevents or limits project timeline/budget impacts.
- Develops, maintains, and updates technical documentation such as enterprise architecture,
application/system design, and network architecture and design.
- Perform technical writing of Implementation Plans and Methods of Procedures
Education and Experience Required:
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 4-6 years or prior relevant experience or
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with databases
- Candidate must have at least an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.