Leidos is seeking a Senior Level Program Transition Manager to join the Intelligence Group in support of the DHS ACTS Program. This candidate would join a dynamic and fast-paced team that is focused on generating high-quality, winning proposal content, and major program transition.
You will be expected to utilize your experience to lead program transition for the ACTS program. A successful candidate must possess the ability to work collaboratively with program/project manager, solutions architects, and subject matter experts.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the successful execution of the Leidos Capture Process (Win Plan). This will include, but is not limited to, adhering to transition schedule, participating in strategy workshops, implementing strategies, supporting capture/proposal content reviews and assuming responsibility for assigned products.
The successful candidate will be an agent for change, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
- Dedicated TM focused on delivering uninterrupted, quality services to worldwide locations/end users throughout the phase-in period for mission continuity
- Authorized to act; establishes and executes transition business rhythms
- Oversees Transition Coordinators (TCs) for successful parallel Phase execution
- Collaborates with all stakeholders for early risk identification and mitigation
- Provides direction to subcontractor companies as required.
- Oversees Leidos recruiting, hiring, and onboarding.
- Develops and presents briefings to customers, internal senior program management, and executive leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Expert understanding of program transition approach and concepts
- Proven and successful experience in the execution of transitioning a Large Program from one Prime Contractor to another Prime Contractor
- Experience as a project manager and/or program manager or deputy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery.
- The successful candidate will be able to join new projects quickly, and work effectively with a diverse group of others.
- Ability to multi-task and cover a wide variety of issues and areas.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel to support proposal efforts as needed.
- Ability to obtain a DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) suitability determination
- Expert Level Technical Writer/Program Manager with Business Development and Government Proposal experience.
- Knowledge of major program management practices and philosophies
- TS/SCI Security clearance is highly desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.