The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opportunity for a Solutions Architect Consultant in Aurora, CO to support programs on a part-time basis as a consulting employee. This position will be required to provide consulting support to project management activities, develop mission specific training, consult on mission risk and opportunity management, consult on sustainability, strategy and compliance. Proposal assignments include reviewing and editing white papers, proposal content such as management plans, technical content and solutions, past performance, staffing plans, resumes, proposal presentations, and material for on-contract growth as well as new business pursuits. The candidate would join a fast-paced and highly talented team that is focused on winning new business for the company. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a Poly.
- Work collaboratively with solutions architects, subject matter experts, and portfolio leadership to capture key concepts and ideas while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice
- Prepare, edit and review proposal BOEs
- Be responsible for the successful execution of the Leidos Capture Process (Win Plan) and compliant delivery of capture related products
- Work within high performance teams in a fast-paced environment
- Manage and develop quality BD capture processes
- Contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams
- Proven experience with project management and mission specific training
- Expert Level Technical Solution Architect experience
- Strong Analytical Problem-Solving Skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders, program managers as well as with customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with a Poly
- Knowledge of Leidos Win Plan
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.