The REACTS program is seeking the support of an Compliance Reporting Analyst in support of a SAFe Agile DevSecOps program. This role supports the review and adherence of Attorney General Guidelines for data handling and usage in a dynamic intelligence enterprise setting. This role supports enterprise-wide compliance in regards to data retention and purging policies are enforced through IT tools and provides the ability to generate reports as needed.
- Perform audits on sensitive data and datasets to ensure adherence to the ODNI Guidelines.
- Create and coordinate in-house and interagency reports based on various audit executions and findings.
- Review reports for accuracy, proper access to and use of data and usefulness of data for continued use.
- Coordinate with data scientists to ensure data quality, availability, accuracy and completeness.
- Assist in developing requirements for data oversight and auditing solutions for datasets within IT systems.
- Assist in developing requirements for automated compliance oversight processes for the organization’s use of and access to new datasets and/or emerging technologies.
- Assist in providing pertinent information and investigation results to the appropriate personnel in potential technical investigations and audits of IT systems related to data-handling compliance incidents (i.e. unauthorized or inappropriate accesses, data deletions, etc.).
- Assist in the development of a plan for innovating data-handling compliance including facilitating discussions between the relevant customer stakeholder groups.
- Formulate technical documents and document process and procedures, methods, documents, and procedures to help guide appropriate use of data and processes.
- Collaborate and communicate with other components as needed to help fulfill roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge/experience in handling, processing, controlling, and disseminating Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in written reports and documents, policies, plans, and programs related to improving information sharing across the U.S. Government.
- Ability to develop effective professional and interpersonal relationships with peers and colleagues within the enterprise, the IC, and U.S. Government, and to earn their confidence and trust.
- Ability to balance responsibilities among assigned activities; including the ability to manage transitions effectively from task to task, and adaptability to varying customer needs.
- Ability to logically and objectively analyze, synthesize, and judge information, as well as the ability to review and incorporate multiple sources of information in performing assignments.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must have a BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.