QTC, a subsidiary of Leidos, has an immediate opening for an IT Project Manager supporting our corporate PMO. Remote candidates may be considered for this role with preference for candidates who are located or are willing to be located in San Dimas, CA; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; or Philadelphia, PA.
In this rewarding role, you will work collaboratively with IT subject matter experts, internal business stakeholders, external clients and third party vendors to plan, develop, coordinate, and execute significant projects for the company.
QTC is the nation’s largest provider of disability and occupational health examination services. We are PASSIONATE about our country’s veterans, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference.
To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions, we honor our core values of integrity, innovation, agility, collaboration, inclusion and commitment. We celebrate diverse thinking and welcome contributions from all.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize various tools to coordinate and manage complex software development projects
- Actively and effectively communicate activities and project status to management, executives, end users and colleagues or team members
- Manage, prioritize and successfully execute multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision, using well-documented project plans
- Work closely with managers, executives, end users, and customers (both internal and external) on assigned projects
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Solid project management skills for technical, schedule, cost, and risk management
- Agile experience and/or certifications such as CSM a plus
- Excellent analytical, data analysis, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Strong ability to utilize various project management tools to coordinate and manage complex projects
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly foster relationships and credibility at all levels
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office; Mastery of Microsoft Project; Tableau a plus
- Highly self-motivated
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Business Administration, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 5+ years of direct experience in managing projects
- Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent highly desired
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
NOTE: This position has multiple levels; candidates will be “leveled in” based on years of experience at time of hire”.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -