The NISC IV program within Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Material Coordinator to support the FAA Air Traffic Facilities Group with Air Traffic Control Tower (ATCT) siting projects. The Material Coordinator will ensure each proposed ATCT site team is prepared for the Virtual Reality (VR) presentation by testing the individual site specific software, assembling / disassembling the hardware and software packages, and assisting the project 3D modelers with software modifications. Additional duties will include managing the inventory of VR equipment to include purchasing, user level maintenance, routine functional equipment testing, and shipping.
Daily activities will include:
- Identify VR equipment and resource requirements for each individual Air Traffic Control Tower (ATCT) test site.
- For each proposed ATCT site assemble VR hardware, load site specific 3D modeling software, and ensure functionality of hardware and software components.
- Maintain off-shelf and proprietary software updates on VR machines.
- Maintain hardware, inventory, and obtain replacement equipment as required.
- Purchase, install, and maintain software subscriptions.
- Maintain 3D VR model archives.
- Assembling / Disassembling VR equipment for packing, shipping, and tracking.
- Coordinate transportation /shipping providers to ship VR equipment to testing sites.
- Responsible for financial records, preparing bills, and invoicing related to items above.
Please Note: One will need to work onsite in Englewood, Co. Travel is about 10%.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
We offer meaningful and engaging, collaborative culture, and support your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work life balance. Are you ready to grow with us?
- Technical ability to assemble VR hardware and software equipment, install unique software for each assembly, and evaluate functionality.
- Bachelors degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience maybe considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated project management skills; the ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously in order to meet customer requirements and deadlines (i.e., manage time, prioritize tasks, coordinate resources).
- Ability to perform with autonomously with minimal oversight.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.