The Leidos Spatial Solutions team has an opening for an experienced full stack software lead developer to provide software maintenance and engineering support under the Foundation Sustainment Services contract.
Primary responsibilities include the development and delivery of corrective, adaptive, preventive & perfective maintenance which includes: debugging, workflow management, identify placements of alerts and alarms. Additionally be able to provide methods to automatically deploy existing or newly identified services, COTs and GOTs products, custom code, and software developed by the Government to provide an overall solution that meets program and product owner objectives.
- Requires BA/BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- Thorough understanding of at least one of the following interfaces and formats: standard web services protocols (e.g., SOAP, REST, and OGC), NiFi, Tomcat, Python and ML.
- Experience working with different ML models, such as, but not limited to the following: Convolutional neural network, Natural language, Computer vision, object detection and classification, text parsing algorithms.
- Demonstrated understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ground Truth.
- Experience with delivery of a software maintenance solution using Agile software delivery techniques.
- Experience in integrating software, COTs, GOTS, FOSS, and capabilities into a baseline and making them an operational whole.
- Experience with proprietary and open source GIS applications and database services such as OpenGeo, ArcGIS Server, PostGIS and PostgreSQL, Oracle Spatial.
- Thorough understanding of the following program languages and systems (at least one of the following): JAVA, PHP, JBOSS, Tomcat, Linux, Windows, Arcpy.
- Thorough understanding of integrating systems, databases of varying architecture.
- Experience with integrating security components with applications and databases.
- Extensive experience with AWS services.
- OpenLayers/Google Maps/ArcGIS APIs
- Familiarity with Configuration Management and Request for Change process for review and assessment.
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- At least 1 year of experience with configuration management tools
- AWS Solutions or DevOps certification
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.