Leidos's CIO Services Group has an immediate opening for a Director of Collaboration Services role, which reports directly to the Vice President of Enterprise Applications. In this role, you will lead the Collaboration Services Portfolio comprising of ~30 FTE that includes SharePoint and SharePoint Online, Exchange and Exchange Online, and Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service Delivery across the Leidos enterprise. You will be responsible for all aspects of Application Services, including strategy, design, deployment, service delivery, operations, and continual improvement. As a portfolio director you will have budget optimization, customer relations, and service delivery responsibility.
This role can be supported from one of the following locations: Valley Forge - PA, Reston - VA, Orlando - FL, San Diego -CA, Huntsville-AL or Gaithersburg - MD.
- Define and execute strategic vision for collaboration services to include new technology adoption and aligning with customer focus and needs
- Responsible for program management of Collaboration Services portfolio
- Responsible for meeting availability and performance SLOs and customer commitments as well as driving evolution of collaboration services to meet business needs
- Provide assistance to project leads and the overall team in order prevent and solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to identify and solve issues and remove roadblocks when required.
- Partner with Enterprise Infrastructure and CIS peers to provide high grade, resilient services necessary to support $15B 40,000-employee enterprise
- Provide engineering and technical support services to functional groups to include providing specific tool studies, systems analyses, testing and evaluation, and to supplement operational technical assistance as required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and line of business teams to ensure the collaboration solutions empowers business success
- Partner with other CIO towers including Corporate Information Security, Data Center, Operations, and Enterprise Management teams to ensure integrated solutions are fully vetted and executed
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology related field and 12+ years of experience in networking engineering or operations. Additional years of relevant experience, training, and/or professional certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- High level knowledge of IT networking basics
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute enterprise scale projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage set, monitor and manage to budgets
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, both in writing and verbally, to a wide-range of audiences
- Experience leading virtual teams
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Ability to successfully work in a rapidly-changing environment and to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to solve complex problems, often with limited information and guidance
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 preferably in Gov Cloud Tenants
- FEDRAMP High Experience
- Program Management Experience
- Experience with cloud SaaS solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Cyber Information Security background
Pay Range:Pay Range $124,800.00 - $192,000.00 - $259,200.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.