The Leidos Civil NISC program has an opening for a remote Data Analyst position. The Data Analyst will perform duties aligned with the objectives of the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Analyze data from multiple sources to build actionable data reports that will assist in planning.
- Create reports for internal teams
- Collaborate with FAA stakeholders and internal team members to collect, analyze and process data.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Create and maintain databases including Microsoft Access and MS-SQL server, TOAD 7.0
- Perform monthly system reconciliations
- Perform application testing
- Provide tier 2 customer service for internal FAA application and users.
- This position requires a 2 to 4 years of experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- The candidate should be comfortable working with raw data and turning data into actionable reports.
- The candidate should be experienced in using MS office, MS-SQL or TOAD 7.0.
- The candidate should be comfortable using excel and building reports.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with using SharePoint
Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
This job posting is no longer active.