Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Multi-Source Support Specialist (MSSS) will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). The MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
The MSSS will perform intelligence analysis sourced from IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, HUMINT, FININT, and OSINT derived products for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. Additionally, the analyst must be able to discover, characterize, affiliate, and report new cyber activity and actors to include describing how the activity is being conducted along with characterization of a sophisticated cyber-capable adversary. To be successful in this role, the analyst will need demonstrative experience analyzing intel and technical data when analyzing exploitation opportunities and performing internet research.
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 3 or years of directly related SIGINT Intel Analysis experience. Relevant Military/Intel experience will be considered on a case by case basis in lieu of degree.
- Must have working knowledge of Pulse, Wire, Trident, and TESTFLIGHT.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission and commercial data feeds such as VirusTotal, FireEye, DomainTools, Maltego, etc.
- Must have demonstrated communications skills and be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Familiarity with transmission schemes
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.